skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
心灵寓所
放逐灵魂,让思绪随着风在没有尽头的天空中自由自在的飞扬 , 寻找属于自己的心灵寓所, 一个思维度假的空间, 感受...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
美食DIY
有尝试过在家自己弄些料理吃的吗?
虽然有很多人都会觉得很麻烦, 干脆去外头吃算了!!
这样的想法就不对了,自己DIY 的, 吃起来会让人有满足感,而且很健康哦!!
不妨在忙碌中抽出一点点的时间和家人或是朋友一起动手,想吃什么就弄什么, 你会发现当中的乐趣哦!
这是我和家人 DIY 的 POPIAH, 超想念的!!
这是一些需要准备的材料
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annie's Song
Annies Song - John Denver
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(1)
美食DIY
Friends Corner
a CORNER of my life
Deals Offer for RC Toys LiPo Battery 3S 11.1V 1100 1300 2200 2600 3300 3800 4200 5200mAh 25C 35C Batteries For RC A
6 years ago
天空是蓝蓝的
换名字了
14 years ago
Yao + Myomyo = 不规律的平凡
自从。。。
15 years ago
WELCOME TO MY LIFE
Too cheap to be true
17 years ago
Challenger. Chinju.
Big Eater Besides Phelps.
17 years ago
Hi friends, leave your message here!
View shoutbox
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
About Me
dancingjess
Well, I am actually an optimism person.I have a lot of ups and downs in my life, but I'm try not to sweat the small stuff. For me, I will prefer my life to be simple and mediocre.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment