skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
心灵寓所
放逐灵魂,让思绪随着风在没有尽头的天空中自由自在的飞扬 , 寻找属于自己的心灵寓所, 一个思维度假的空间, 感受...
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
海鲜料理- 超赞!!
龙虾 Salad, 赞!
浓缩的鱼翅汤
这是干鲍鱼
蛮特别的雪鱼烹调方式
在 ‘啊一鲍鱼’餐馆拍的一些照片
这里的食物都好好吃哦!!
澳洲超级大螃蟹!!!
这是蟹爪,大吧!!
鲍鱼分为最基本的两种: 干鲍鱼和湿鲍鱼
以上这个是属于湿的鲍鱼, 这可要炖好几个小时哦!!
闻名的招牌菜 - Cheese Crab 再加上香脆的馒头, 简直是最佳的搭配
而且价钱非常的公道, 吃了担保你会爱上它!!
这家店位于 Desa Dua Kepong, 名为 -
"得福"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annie's Song
Annies Song - John Denver
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(6)
►
October
(1)
▼
August
(4)
2008 Malaysia Optical Fair and Optometric Conference
Lab
2008 NUS Commencement Ceremony
海鲜料理- 超赞!!
►
July
(1)
Friends Corner
a CORNER of my life
Deals Offer for RC Toys LiPo Battery 3S 11.1V 1100 1300 2200 2600 3300 3800 4200 5200mAh 25C 35C Batteries For RC A
6 years ago
天空是蓝蓝的
换名字了
14 years ago
Yao + Myomyo = 不规律的平凡
自从。。。
15 years ago
WELCOME TO MY LIFE
Too cheap to be true
17 years ago
Challenger. Chinju.
Big Eater Besides Phelps.
17 years ago
Hi friends, leave your message here!
View shoutbox
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
About Me
dancingjess
Well, I am actually an optimism person.I have a lot of ups and downs in my life, but I'm try not to sweat the small stuff. For me, I will prefer my life to be simple and mediocre.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment